Privacy & Cookies Policy
PneumoWave is committed to preserving the privacy of our clients and website visitors. Please read the following policy which explains how we use and protect the information that you provide.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site avecassociates.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our services, use the website’s search function, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
– Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and your approximate geographic location;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); things you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
– Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, website hosting providers, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you or the organisation which you represent and us, and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you or the organisation which you represent have already purchased or enquired about;
– to send you marketing communications. Such marketing information may include: information about our existing or forthcoming products and services, or those of other companies in our corporate group; news about our recent business activities, or those of other companies in our corporate group; articles and reports with our opinions or insights on prevailing conditions, trends or opportunities within the sectors and industries in which we, or other companies in our corporate group, operate. You can, of course, opt out of these marketing communications at the point of giving us your contact information or any time thereafter – see the section entitled “Your Rights” below.
– to notify you or the organisation which you represent about changes to our services;
– should you or the organisation which you represent indicate an interest in doing a business transaction with us, or companies within our corporate group, to conduct bank ground checks on you, the organisation(s) which you represent and to verify any information which you or your organisation has provided to us;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.